Sunday, June 1, 2014

UPDATE!!

It has been over a year since I started my dream of Nurture Spirit, and I am grateful every day for the experiences and growth I have achieved during this new journey.

Some of you who have been here from the beginning may have noticed the lack of new listings in the shop and no, it’s not because I have stopped doing what I do.  The last few months have been rather interesting for me. The beginning of the year marked a very reflective time and I spent a couple months taking a break and going within to heal and grow. I faced a few physical challenges as equipment kept breaking on me... hopefully I've got all of that squared away now, lol  I also spent time learning new things, and finished up my crystal healing course – I am now officially a Hibiscus Moon Certified Crystal Healer! 

Now that we are nearing another New Moon, and soon a new month, I am taking this time to announce a few updates to the Nurture Spirit concept!

In July I will be a part of my first festival! The local yoga studio in Yorkville, Illinois – along with the City itself - will be hosting the 3rd Annual Metaphysically Fit Fest, and I will be there with a booth for Nurture Spirit! If you are in the area this is a fest you won’t want to miss. Not only will there be several amazing spiritual and holistic health vendors there, but there will also be yoga, drumming, henna, labyrinths, Reiki … SO MUCH!! This really is an amazing time and it’s also right next to the Fox River! So mark your calendars for July 26th and come on out! To find out more on the fest, visitwww.metaphysicallyfitfest.com

Also in June, I will officially be offering Crystal Healing sessions! Crystal Healing involves placing specially selected crystals on and around the body to help realign one’s energetic frequency and to assist with removing any energetic or emotional blocks. The sessions involve minimal contact (only contact is with crystals placed on you) and are deeply relaxing and rejuvenating. I am in the final stages of finalizing where I’ll be doing healing sessions out of, so once I get that set I’ll post more regarding my particular sessions and where I’ll be.

Due to the fest I will be spending the majority of my free time creating items for the booth, but I will occasionally have things to offer in my online store and I’ll make sure to post a heads up before listing them.



In Deep Gratitude,
Becky ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment